DUZEY SVT MINI SLING
Stress urinary incontinence can be defined as a condition of urinary incontinence which is resulted due to increased detrusor pressure during physical exercise, coughing or sneezing. Duzey SVT Mini Sling is a disposable strap type sterile product which is manufactured for treatment of urinary incontinence. Duzey SVT Mini Sling, has been manufactured from non-colored monofilament polypropylene mesh. It is biologically suitable.
- Minimal invasive, fast recovery period and wide pores, it supports tissue integration and speeds up recovery period.
- Duzey SVT Mini Sling, which can be implanted with single incision via local anesthesia of 10 minutes, provides a minimal invasive treatment choice.
- Tension adjustment can be made during operation.
- Blue polypropylene string in its middle provides that mesh is centered well to the urethra.
Duzey SVT Mini Sling is used by inserting with appropriate apparatus from one incision opening from the vaginal wall.
- It has monofilament polypropylene structure.
- It ıs used with a single incision.
- It was produced from one-piece material for easy usage.
- It is resistant to tension.
- It has a blue polypropylene string so that it can middle urethra in the middle section of mesh.
DUZEY SVT MINI SLING S
DUZEY SVT MINI SLING M
DUZEY SVT MINI SLING L